Quilting Dilemma

I have this problem.  Actually, I have more than one problem, but I'm only going to discuss my quilting conflict now.  It seems I HAVE to make two quilts.  I am compelled to.  It started with this.


The  peonies.  I now want a quilt with soft pinks and whites and maybe backed with a flannel in similar tones.  I see it very 'shabby chic'.  

But then after a day at Tizer Botanical Gardens, I also want (and have to have) a really bold, floral quilt.  Maybe with Kaffe prints?  Something like this quilt...

http://louisaenright.com/2011/10/13/turkey-tracks-sweet-pea-quilt/




Now I have added two quilts to my 'have to do' list.  I think the peony quilt will be made using the mystery pattern from the shop hop.  And I think I have to become a 'Kaffe' collector so I can do the other quilt. Oh, and of course, there is the 'Elizabeth' quilt I have to make for Savvy with the Tula Pink Collection.

I need more hours in the day (and money!) 


Comments

  1. Glad I can help with your quilt making addiction... Should I plant roses next?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts