Home Swap!

No, not in as I am trading my home for another home (although some days that is desirable).  But rather, I am participating in the Chaotic Goddess Home Swap.



And there is still time for you to participate...

  • Sign-Ups Start: Monday, May 9th
  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, May 16th
  • Parnters Assigned by: Wednesday, May 18th
  • Packages Ship on/by: Saturday, June 4th
  • Recap Linky Opens: Wednesday, June 8th
Rules are simple...

  • Home and garden goods that apply to your partners life and style
  • At least 3 Items
  • $25-$50 in Value
My problem is I would like it all and have a hard time deciding what I would really like.  I know it says at least 3 items, but a part of me wants one big thing.  Like another plant for inside or an old  English rose for the garden (must be fragrant!)  Candles!  Yep, candles work.  Or pots for Grace Meyer (Lemon) and/or George Banana Tree.  They are in plastic now and need a bit bigger pots.  Or orchids!

I would say pretty desk accessories, but don't think they make 'in' boxes that big!  Or a fountain pen, but is that really home related?

Whatever it is I receive (and I will have a ball shopping for my partner) I know it will be great, because all my past swaps have been fun and gotten some great items.

Join in!

Comments

Popular Posts