Week In Review - October 28 - November 3


This is pretty much how I have felt for a good part of the week. Halloween came and went and I deflated. 

Actually, I have done pretty well. I haven't eaten all that much candy this year - before, during or after - Halloween. 

Lady K had a delightful time. She was Jasmine this year and Aunt Savvy dressed up and accompanied us to the mall for a massive Trick or Treat time. Then Mr. Race Car came to the house and went with Texter and her around the neighborhood. I stayed home and gave out handfuls of candy to the kids which came around to get rid of candy.

We started the week last Sunday with a beautiful fall day. Lady K and I went for a few minutes at a nearby park. I wish the park had sidewalks to get to it. It's so close, but the only entrance is on a busy road, so we can't walk.





I'm still trying to get in the groove with work and writing since NaNoWriMo has started. The writing end, for once, is going well. The work aspect isn't. I get allowing myself to get interrupted with 'other' stuff. But it's getting better. 

Otherwise this week...

  • NaNoWriMo started this week and in three days I am at 6295 words!
  • Performed a Samhain ritual and did a reading for Savvy and myself
  • Finished 4 books
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Attended a psychic fair on Saturday. Very small and I didn't have a reading. 
  • Taking Lady K to school in the mornings now that the bus has extra stops and gets to school too late for breakfast and getting to class on time
  • Bought Lady K's Christmas presents at a Kmart closing nearby
  • Grocery shopping and kitchen purge with Texter
  • Invited to apply for another at-home job 

This coming week...

  • More writing on Fae Trouble. Will hopefully hit 20,000 by the end of the week!
  • Going to Raleigh for the day to visit with a friend
  • Pull cards for November
  • Max out my hours on my at home jobs. Game Stop job should be starting soon.

But for now, more coffee!




Comments

Popular Posts