Bookish Thursday - Incoming Books!
As if I don't already have enough books on my TBR shelves (yes, shelves), there are several books heading my way in October and November which will hopefully get on my rotation for reading ASAP.
Katee Robert is a go-to for me to add some 'spice' to my reading. The Tarot Trials should arrive on October 20. Depending on my reading 'mood', I might try slotting this one into my Fall TBR.
Prior to the above book arriving, I have the latest release from one of my YouTuber gardeners I follow - Edimentals by Huw Richards.
This should be an interesting read as he discusses ornamental plants which are edible too. Something to beef up my plant wishlist over the winter months.
Then on the 27th of October, there are two books I am anticipating receiving - A Court of Splintered Harmony by Sarah J. Maas and For Ever More by Sue Lynn Tan.
My 'problem' with these two books is I am behind in reading the prior books in the series, especially the Sarah J. Maas book. Therefore, a massive read of her series will probably wait until the first of the year, because the final book in the series, A Court of Forgotten Melody, will be released in January, 2027.
In November, a new series starts by John Gwynne starts - The Wolves of War.
I have read several of his books, which are epic fantasies. They are packed and huge, but very interesting. Definitely not quick reads, but I figure it will be a good series carry through winter months.
The one book I am really excited about this fall is A Glimmer of Death by Laurell K. Hamilton.
This book is a continuation of a series which began years, no, decades ago. It's been 10 years since there was a Merry Gentry book. In fact, this is the first half of the end of the series. However, after looking at a couple of early reviews, not so sure I am as excited as I was about the wrap-up. The final book will be released in early 2027. I have re-read the series this year, so I'm ready for it!







Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.