Writing Wednesday - Rest and Reset

I haven't been much of a Camp NaNo 'camper'.

I have been thinking about it.

But not actually 'doing' it.

My mind has been a bit distracted with more trips to the doctors than I normally do in a whole year. Well, maybe 2-3 years!

It's a pesky 'female' issues and as I finally got to see the doctor who will 'fix' what is wrong, it looks like surgery is in my near future.


I have one more 'test' to do and then a consult with the doctor on the 11th of August to finalize treatment.

So, if it all goes according to 'my plan', then the end of August I will have some simple surgery to fix my issue. Unfortunately, there is a 6 week recuperation time frame. And I'm not that good of a patient!

However, since I am supposed to take it easy during that time period, I have the idea of a lot of writing taking place.

It's an idea, but I like it!

Comments

Popular Posts