Week in Review - June 29 - July 5

Yes!

I am definitely liking the new days/week-in-review timeframe. By going from Monday-Sunday, rather than Sunday-Saturday, everything is right there on my open planner and I don't have to flip back to the previous page. Duh. It took me long enough to figure it out.

Anyway...


I do have something other than white lilies in the garden. I am hoping next year, this beauty will rival girl sister lily and be tall with multiple blooms.

Lady K spent an extra couple of days with her dad this week. Primarily so she could take her Switch with her as she had been told by Texter she didn't need it for just a couple of days, but she could take it if she stayed longer.

I spent the night with her Tuesday night and we did a BinCity run before we drove her down to South Carolina - all the way to her dad's. 


Whether it is access to my laptop or me, she loves spending the night with me. She watches YouTube videos to help her with Minecraft or Animal Crossing. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Note the plaid 'blanket' she has over her legs. That's my jacket she took months ago. She uses it constantly as a blanket in some form or fashion. 

The 4th of July was spent at work, shopping for others, who, based on their lists, were planning cookouts. I came home and Savvy, Mr. Arizona and I joined the neighbors out front, watching the fireworks being set off. Mr. Arizona had a couple of big fireworks he contributed to the neighborhood show. Everyone was basically maintaining their 'social distancing', but it was a fun time to get out and say hello to people.


Doesn't this cilantro bloom look like fireworks?

I haven't gotten into the Camp NaNo groove yet, but hope to change that in the coming week. However, I did get 7 letters answered and started up on Postcrossing again. Now I need to order more international stamps and decide if I am going to make postcards out of my digital art for future swaps.

But the BIG news, for me at least, is we set a record this past week in To-Go. We had 256 orders for the week which generated 21.5 thousand dollars in revenue for the store. Since I started on to-go about a year ago, this was something we have been working toward. Mr. To-Go and I have been laughing about the days when getting half a dozen orders was considered a good day. Now we are getting 30 plus a day. The goal is now 300 orders by Thanksgiving.

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 5 days
  • Finished 1 book
  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Started listening to Last Bus to Wisdom for my round robin book club

This coming week...

  • Start doing some stretching and exercising to improve flexibility
  • WRITE!
  • Have Lady K for a couple of days while I'm off and have the house to myself
  • Maintain daily garden duties

But for now it's a shower and breakfast and off to work!

Comments

Popular Posts