Christmas Lights

This is one of the best displays I get to pass while walking the dog. It really makes it worthwhile to walk in the evenings now. This house always does a great job of decorating, regardless of the holiday. You can't tell it from this picture, but it is actually a purple house and on the peak of the entry there is a small stone gargoyle. I love it.

But my neighborhood is pretty sedate as far as decorations go. Mainly white lights on the trees. But pretty none the less. What's not pretty is my room right now. If I don't get it cleaned Santa won't visit me, because he can't find me. And then I want to sew some.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Judy! I love this time of year with all the glitter and sparkle and gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts