New "TOY"

The past couple of days have been 'interesting'.  Interesting in the way you would like to crawl under a rock and hide until it's over, but you can't kind of way.  Texter was at work on her overnight shift at Walmart.  At 1:00 AM Wednesday morning, after laying on the floor in the fetal position, "B" takes her to the emergency room.  6:00 AM she is being prepped to have her appendix removed.  What are the odds of both daughters having their appendix out?  Savvy had her's removed 3 days after 9/11, when she was in the 5th grade.

So school work, library work, everything out the window.  "B" has been fantastic and stuck by her side at the hospital and at home, so all I really have to do is watch Lady K.  And with a 19 month old, you know that is a full-time and a half job.

Anyway, after dropping Savvy off at work Thursday night and coming home to finish up some potato soup of Texter, the sunset was beautiful.  So I decided to try out the time-lapse option on my iPhone camera.  I propped it up on the balcony railing and let it go while I finished up her dinner.



The quality is not the great and I shouldn't have had the camera pointed directly at the sunset to eliminate some of the 'brightness', but what a cool toy I now have.  There will be a solar eclipse next week, so I have to figure out a way to rig up a tripod so I can film it.  And I want to make a chocolate soufflé with all the eggs I have.  A time lapse in front of the oven perhaps? Ahhhhhh, the ideas, the ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts