Delayed Posts

Ok, I need to stop with the excuses. 

  • Too small a desk
  • All crowded together
  • All my writing in frozen piles in the old house
  • No reliable internet service where we are now
  • Whine, whine, whine

Because, while I am trying to remain positive about our current situation, I am wwwaaayyyy behind the schedule I had for myself.

I have a workshop on Saturday and I am tying up the loose ends of my PowerPoint and my handouts on Thursday! My plan was to have it done two weeks ago.

My goals for 2017...all messed up. But am getting back on track and should have a more finalized list by the weekend.

The kids are looking at a permanent/temporary rental where we can have the dogs and have ROOM! Hopefully, by the end of the month we will be out of where we are now and into something bigger. I'm at the cranky old woman stage and need my space! Not everyone appreciates my 4:30 a.m. awake time.

So they (my plans for 2017) are coming. At least by next Tuesday as I have another meet-up with a friend for goal setting and planning and she'll kick my butt if I don't!

Comments

Popular Posts