Planner Happiness

With the fire, I am having to replace planners....sigh...

So my Hobonichi has been reordered and on its way to me.  In the meantime, I am having planner withdrawal.

But on a trip to Costco, Texter spotted this...


For $24.99!

This will become my 'project planner/tracker'. But tons of washi tape and stickers, along with blank paper.



And I'll also use it for a 'grid' journal on the monthly pages.  I had drawn a grid for December and enjoyed doing it for December...until the "F", so I plan on continuing it in 2017.

There are also the inserts for 2018 too.


My 'planner anxiety' is receding somewhat. And while it seems silly be lost without it, but without my planner(s), I feel like I am walking around with only one shoe on.

Now onto some writing and planning - now that I have planners again.


Comments

Popular Posts