Seedy Saturday - It's Not All Outside (Yet)

Friday was spent wondering if my plants outside were going to survive the storms set to come through. Alas, I got enough to water the plants, but not enough to do any damage. And of course, today the temperature is in the 50's for the high rather than the 70's. 

Weather!

But...



Not all my plants are outside - yet. 

Tomorrow, once the temperatures settle back down and head up, I am moving my orchids outside for the summer. I think I am going to line them up on my front porch where they will get some filtered sun during the day and I can spray them down with the hose (I need a spray head for my hose by the way). 

But one of my phals is putting out two flower spikes. I can't wait because I can't remember what color the flowers will be.

In fact, I am looking for a shepherds crook-style of hanger for my two little hanging baskets, my Nepenthes (Pitcher Plant) and my Spider plant. My vanilla plant will also head outside for some heat and humidity.

My African Violets will stay inside, but the Rex Begonias will go out.

I need to find 3 large-ish pots for my two Fiddle Leaf Figs and my Dumb Cane. They need repotting into something more suitable.

So everything growing isn't just outside - for now. Talk to me tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts