Tuesday Sundries - Never Say Never

Thursday I am off work. I will be running over to Mr. RaceCar's house to pick up "Joe" and bring him home to mow my rapidly growing yard. A couple of days of warm weather and rain is moving it into epic growth.

Luckily, it is also moving my potatoes into a similar growth. My neighbor and I are marveling over how much they are growing on a daily basis. I am hoping under the compost, potting soil, and grass clippings they are growing equally well. So a couple more months before I find out. 

But...

I am so much yard/garden work I need to accomplish. So Thursday is it!

My list of things to do outside include...


  • Mow the yard
  • Mark out a plot for my pumpkins to sprawl on top of grass clippings
  • String up twine for my vines to climb (hyacinth bean, morning glory)
  • Clean out the part of the gutters which is clogged
  • String up twine for cucumbers
  • Dig out weeds in the front and side beds and add some garden soil
  • Set out pumpkins and zucchini in their beds
  • Start setting out tomatoes
  • Calculate how much more potting soil and pots I need
  • Repot "Mike" Meyer Lemon tree
  • Start the herb pots for Savvy and me

Yep, quite a list.


And this is my last set of seedlings I still have inside. Chamomile, onions, marigolds, chives, maybe calendula (?) and Swiss Chard.

I was swearing to myself - NO MORE!

And then...


Yep, a friend on a Facebook group sent me some seeds. And the anise seeds smell heavenly! 

So yes, more seeds to start. 

I think I need to start a "Go-Fund-Me" for potting soil and containers!






Comments

Popular Posts