Wednesday Writing - Preptober is Over - Let the NaNo Begin!


 

















October has been a lot of fun!

I have been busy thinking, jotting down notes, setting up scenes - all in preparation for starting on my NaNoWriMo project - 7 Deadly Murders.

There is still some 'work' I want to do today since I am off work. I need to set up my timeline and weave in the subplot timeline. Have to throw a bit of romance into this cozy mystery.

One of the fun things during this preparation has been creating 'avatars' of my main characters.




My main characters and a bit of back story and their roles in the story are lined up over my desk. To me, this display is very inspiring and I can't wait to dip more fully into their story. 

Not only will there be murder(s), but also a bit of gardening, animal rescue, and a tad of romance. Hopefully, I can weave the story enough the actual murderer is a bit of a surprise and the reason for the murder(s) makes sense. And some tension as main characters may, or may not, be a victim. 

Stay tuned for updates as November unrolls!




Comments

Popular Posts