Bookish Thursday - 2027 Planners!

Ok, not really about book-books. 

But it is time for the reveal of my 2027 planner lineup - an occasion I look forward to all year. And I have now brought Savvy and Foxy over to the 'Hobonichi' side. 



We spent all of August, eagerly looking forward to each day's reveal of what is coming new to the Hobonichi site - new covers, new exclusives, and what other items will become 'must haves'. 

The past few years I have been happy with either a botanical theme or a bright, cheery look. This year  was getting close to being a bit of a wash-out for anything exciting. And then...




Hobonichi announced a collaboration with the Victoria and Albert Museum featuring William Morris wallpaper designs! 

Be still my heart!

The top left planner is my desk planner. Everything goes into there. The narrow planner is my planner I keep in my purse and take to meetings. It holds work schedules, grocery lists and errands needing to be run. The third planner I want to use for evening journaling. 

The exclusives, which you get from ordering directly from Hobonichi, were something I really wanted this year.




The acorn charm I love. It is also very heavy feeling (however, the chain sucks - very fragile chain). And I love the pen itself - not so much the colors this year - but the pen writes so well. 

Plus for me, the box they shipped the items in this year is a bright green! Right now the planners go back into the box until closer to the end of the year. Then I will use the box to store something. The boxes are nice and worth holding onto.

Anyway...

I'm slowly getting ready for 2027! 






Comments

Popular Posts