Yes...
don't only to leaves drop from trees in the fall, but it is also the time of year when everyone releases their planners for the next year. And Hobonichi, my planner of choice, is no different.
All through August we have been fed daily doses of all the new covers and accessories.
For those of us who are Hobonichi fans/users, this is a big deal.
You can see from the picture above, my 2026 Hobonichi is already a 'chunky monkey' and the year isn't up yet. And the small Hobonichi Weeks I carry in my purse, while not chunky, gets used all the time. I not only record my work schedule (it changes weekly), but it also includes grocery lists, errands to run, notes on ideas, meeting plans, etc.
So...
For 2027 I have just ordered my line-up.
This is my A5 size 'Cousin'. Hobonichi has a collaboration with the Victoria and Albert Museum this year and the designs are William Morris wallpaper designs. This is right up my alley. Even Savvy, who I pulled to the dark side a couple of years ago, is going with these designs.
My 'Cousin' is my main planner for the year. Just about everything gets recorded in here.
This is the 'Weeks' and it will be the one I carry in my purse. Not only does it hold my weekly work schedule, but it also holds grocery lists, some brainstorming of ideas until I can get home and go into it deeper. Notes and errands also go into it.

This is the Hobonichi Hon - their hardback planner. I want to use it for nightly journaling, especially with notes on what I am doing with regard to my '70 Before 70' projects.
There is a smaller, A6 size cover I want to get. However, Hobonichi is out of stock with it at the moment. When they restock I may get it.
I am also looking forward to the 'exclusives' this year. There is a gold acorn charm which will fit so perfectly with the look of the planners this year. I plan on handing one off my planner and the other one will go into the bag with all the other past year exclusives. Their 3-color pen, the colors I am not wild about as a combination, I do like the pens.
Foxy is getting a Cousin also. However, she wasn't wow'ed by any of the covers and will be reusing her Animal Crossing cover she got a few years ago.
So my order has been placed and hopefully I will not have the issues with customs so many of us went through last year. If the stars aline, I might actually have the box here by my birthday!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.