Reading Blogs





I actually have a really long list of blogs which I "read" through. I won't say I pore over them, but I do at least glance at them, usually on a weekly or bi-weekly manner. On days like today. It is really, really foggy outside. Early on a Saturday or Sunday morning. The house is quiet. Drinking coffee...or latte...or just coffee flavored milk and sugar if you want to get technical. I have my blinds up so I can see outside, my journal and other paper around and I go from blog to blog, willing to be lead onto different paths if something takes my fancy.



When I first starting reading blogs, I lurked and enjoyed until OD advised me "proper etiquette" required I comment. "COMMENT!" I thought, who in the world would even care if I read their blog or not, much less that it inspired me to do anything. But I did, because I was told to. And at about 13 she knew much more about the internet than I did.



Sure enough, I would put a small "well done" out there and get back a TON of graditude and well wishes that "I" had taken the time to appreciate what somone else had done.



Now that I have my own blog, I enjoy reading through other's even more. And commenting. Sometimes that little "I agreed" or "me too" can make a person's day. You never know. What I enjoy most about reading what other people are doing is how it inspires or leads to onto paths of my own....if they did that, what if I did this.



So thanks for all the hours and hours others spend on their blogs so I can be more creative.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have your blog! I tried to email you the other day but it bounced back.
    We have a lot in common.....so much we want to do and not nearly enough time to do most of it!

    Cheers and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts