Reason to Get Up in the Morning

Now that fall is upon us, mornings seem be to be starting later and later.  Even the dogs are waiting a bit later in the morning to go out.  Or at least until it is not quite as dark.  But still, 6:00 a.m. is 6:00 a.m. and I have discovered my 'early' rising is getting later and later.  Use to be I would pop out of bed at 5:00-5:30 a.m.   Now I am dragging my butt out and hoping the dogs will 'sleep in' until about 7:00 a.m.  Of course, it use to be I would have 'lights out' at 9:00 p.m. and these days it's more like 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.

Anyway....

here is one reason to get up in the morning....


How can you not want to get up if this is the sight you will see in the mornings?  What I didn't notice until I put together this panorama is the lower left-hand corner.  See it peeping out?  There is a rainbow mixed in with the clouds.  The clouds let through just a tiny bit.  And isn't that like life?  Sometimes we think the clouds are covering up everything, but if we look, there is a bit of rainbows there too.


Comments

Popular Posts