Sleep Habits Have Changed

For longer than I can remember, I have always been 'early to bed, early to rise' with my sleep habits.  But over the past few months, I notice I am staying up later and later (even with taking Benadryl) and now find 6:00 am a tad too early (thank you, dogs).

One thing I find myself doing is working with my pictures.  This is actually a way for me to unwind and relax.  Only problem is, I get to working with them and I forget about the time.

The first 'project' last night was to take my pumpkin and turn it into a mandala.  I haven't done one in awhile.


I like the way 'Purl' turned out.  Then I took a picture from about 10 years ago when I took the girls to Washington, D.C. for the day.  This was a picture of cherry blossoms hanging over the Potomac River.  I did some cropping and adjusting and some playing and came up with these.



These weren't even the effect I was trying for, but these are the ones I likes the best.  The top on looks more like a painting on canvas.  The bottom one is more of an abstract almost.  So now you know what I do in my spare time before bed....and it makes me stay up later than I want to!

Comments

Popular Posts