Flowers

I received flowers last week from a really nice customer.

DSCN0050

And it rode home in my bicycle basket!  Thanks to some of my co-workers who offered to take it home for me since I was on my bike.  But no, The Blue Bomber can handle it.  Thank goodness for those errand running size baskets.

I have my own flowers growing.

DSCN0045

DSCN0041

And my tomatoes are taking over the corner.

DSCN0038

It won’t be much longer before I will start getting some cherry tomatoes.  I am disappointed in my dwarf tomatoes.  Only 1 of the 2 plants has blooms and they have not set fruit yet.  Maybe they will come along.  

Comments

  1. The flowers are beautiful....what a lovely gift...and the plants...thriving from love...
    Your daughter looks stunning....love that dress!! and life is good when riding a bike...
    Thank you for all that you are...and all that you share....
    Artfully Yours....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts