When Zombies Rule the World

OD has advised me when zombies take over the world she is going to shoot me in the head.  Why?

zombie_survival_guide

(1)  She has to shoot me in the head to be    sure I don’t turn into a zombie,

and

(2) because I suck at Bikini Zombie Slayers.

bikini zombie

This is what happens when you are bored and go find a game you can play with you ‘children’ on the Wii.  Bonding time I think it’s called.  (I try not to bond, makes them harder to get them out of the nest I’ve heard.)

The title should have clued us into the content of the game.  About 10 minutes of OD banging her head on the couch pillow because I can’t operate the remote and slash the zombies with my sword – and watch copious amounts of blood being spewed everywhere – we quit the game.  I can’t handle the remotes and keep from laughing as OD yells at me.  I’m a zombie killing loser.  Also, I am not a teenage boy who is busy watching bikini clad teenage girls while killing things.

But give me a keyboard and World of Warcraft – and I rock!  Plus I look better as a night elf druid than a bikini clad zombie killer.  Pointed ears and armor beats a bikini, stiletto heels and a pink boa any day.

 

Comments

Popular Posts