We Have Achieved Graduation!

Yep, we have a new high school graduate in the household (as opposed to this old high school graduate).

DSCN0066

Doesn’t my baby look all grown up (doesn’t that corner of my balcony look all green and nice!)?

Here she is, last Sunday, all ready to go kicking and screaming across the stage.  She doesn’t really want to “grow up”.

DSCN0079

The convention center was used for all the high school graduations in the area.  We were scheduled for a certain time and boy, did they have the routine down!

DSCN0089

They could not toss their caps.  In fact, they had to show their caps with their names in them in order to get the “real” diploma.  I do have to say, some XX years later, I can still lay my hands on my diploma…..dust and all.  

Please note the blue and yellow cords around her neck…..Honors in Theater!  She worked long and hard for those.

CONGRATULATIONS!

 

Comments

Popular Posts