Mandala Monday


I am feeling the need for spring.  Or rather the weather is feeling spring-like and I feel the need to start seeds indoors.  However, I have this nagging feeling Mother Nature is waiting for me to do just that and then dump about 24 inches of snow on top of them and drop the temperatures from the 40-50's to 0-10 degrees.

So I am plotting out my garden areas in the tiny yard and think I have it down in my mind.  And can't wait for the tulips I was given to come up.  I want to breathe in the scent of warming soil and compost.

In the meantime, I will dream of summer's past.

Comments

  1. I am feeling the need for spring as well. The weather in Ohio is gross with snow expected the next couple of days. I did not even put a snow brush in my car. What was I thinking? Hoping to get back to NC by the end of the week so I can at least see some warmer temps. Love your thoughts on things to do when you have spring fever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts