Week In Review - February 14 - 20


The week started out with a trip to Bozeman and the Museum of the Rockies.  I can't wait to go back when the outdoor Living Museum section is open.

I finished up the week with my first hike in ages.  Check out the full review here.


In between, my seeds from Park Seeds and Victory Seeds arrived.  Along with a print copy of Epic Tomatoes by Craig LeHoulier (my tomato man!), I am so stoked to start gardening!

I also received the loan of a serger from my quilty friend, Kathleen.  I printed off the manual and am ready to give it a try.

This week - 
  • Books finished - seven
  • Posts written - seven
  • Steps walked - 62,191/28.44 miles or 89% of my goal
  • Trip to Broadwater to sweat out Savvy's cold in the sauna
  • Stretched and hung fabric panel
  • Redo did design board and hung
  • Sewed together the strips from the RSC16 challenge
The coming week -
  • Seeding corner set up in kitchen and first seeds started
  • Work with the serger
  • Work on family history some
  • Writing!
Off to make some breakfast and start my 'seedy' corner.




Comments

Popular Posts