Week in Review - July 8 - 14

A full week...

Of Tour de France!

So lots of stitching on my Watergarden by Chatelaine.

After day 1

After day 2


Oops! Day 3



After day 4


After day 5


After day 6
After day 7

But the week wasn't all about sitting and stitching.

Lady K and I baked bread in a bag, which, not only was it fun for her, but it was surprisingly a nice loaf of bread. We also attended 'Seed-to-Feed' at the library and a movie (she didn't sit still for it though).

The 'biggie' was the 11 STUPID HOURS WE STOOD IN LINE AT THE MALL!

Yep, I was one of those stupid people who stood for hours for the Build A Bear event. Lady K did fine and seemed to enjoy it. Not so much me!

Saturday arrived and I had the house to myself and Savvy had the day off, so she spent the afternoon with me, eating spaghetti and accompanying me on a quick trip to the library. It was nice to sit and catch up with her (and send her home with some leftovers).

Otherwise this week...
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Finished 6 books

The coming week...
  • Sew on the Joy Quilt (on the rest day from the Tour)
  • Possibly go to the Imagicon event on Saturday (depending on my mood)
  • See if I can get a lawn mower working
  • More Tour de France and stitching

But until then, more coffee and moving downstairs to watch today's race over the cobblestones. 

Comments

Popular Posts