Week In Review - March 3 - March 9

Believe me when I say I am certainly not 'springing forward' this morning.

More to the point I am shuffling along with coffee in hand. And hoping the sun will come out today.

But I feel I am going to be disappointed, but at least it's supposed to get a tad warmer.

Today I have 'plans'. Plans which include carrying several trays of seedlings to the garage and transplanting some of the larger seedlings. And then planting some more seeds.



The ones I transplanted earlier in the week have been doing well. On our one day of sunshine, they were quite happy basking in lamplight and sunlight. 


But after closing GameStop two night in a row, which puts me home after my 'normal' bedtime, I don't know how 'springy' I feel. And I have cookies I need to make today in order to hand them out on Monday. 

I  also have a dilemma.

 

I received this as I was leaving for work yesterday. It's hard to decide what do to, plant or read! When one of your favorite authors comes out with a new book, you just want to drop everything and read.

I did venture out this past week and pick up some compost for today's plans and this followed me home.



Lady K and I went to the library after school for a program. It was about cooking and they made smoothies. The coming week will be an art program.

But on the library front, I was excited to learn about Universal Class. Through the library, I have access to this service and have started on my first class in Aromatherapy. So far the classes seem very professional.

Otherwise this week...

  • Started another sourdough starter
  • Ordered my electric lawn mower
  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Finished 2 books
  • Fed 'Paul' Pitcher Plant a dose of blood worms


This coming week...

  • Transplant seedlings and plant new seeds
  • Max out work-from-home
  • Texter to an eye appointment
  • Cookies passed out 
  • School program and early release one day
  • Work on 'Queen of the Middle Court'


But for now, I'm springing forward for more coffee.



Comments

Popular Posts