Tuesday Sundries - March 26

It's overcast and cool today and my only day off until next Saturday. I spent 7 hours at a computer in a little office yesterday watching videos for my new job. Today started out feeding 4 little kittens and are now toddling around and terrorizing Creme. Cookie wants nothing to do with them in the least.

Of course, my to-do list is longer than the 24 hours I have today. So I planted my Morning Glory, Moonflower, and two different Nasturtium seeds. And up-potted some Queen Red Lime Zinnia, Golden Sun Bell Pepper, and Cayenne Blend peppers.


My plumeria, a cutting from a friend which was lost and then found, seems to be growing. But I am a bit concerned the stalk seems to be getting a bit 'mushy' feeling. It seems to be growing leaves and putting out a few tiny roots, so I'm hopeful.

Outside, while my sugar snap peas are still thinking about emerging, my potatoes are growing like a champ.



Since I am trying out a 'new-to-me' method, the stem/stalk on these is about 15-18 inches long now. And there is still a bit of room to add some more mulch/soil/compost for another 4-6 inches. Guess I'll go out today and add a bit more on top. These are my russet potatoes and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good harvest.

But if things get too grey today, I'll head back over to Lowe's and wander into this...

Comments

Popular Posts