Week in Review - August 23 - 29, 2021


It's been pretty much the same...hot and humid. I had to mow the grass over 2 days and I still have a small patch to go. And I need to remow what I've already done. One day I'll be down to just one little square of grass for Slider and that's it.

However, I did do some 'things' around the house. I set up my Halloween display and I hung a poster I created. Love, love both of them. I also did a bit of a 'clean up' on the front porch with my plants which are hanging outside this summer. I dread finding places for them when the weather turns cool. 

Lily, the cat, is loving hanging out on her new perch in my room. She now has a front row seat to watch the birds - including the goldfinch which is visiting and eating on my sunflowers. Nutter is now living with Mr. Cobra. Texter is over there about half the week and Nutter likes men rather than women more. Mr. Cobra fell in love with him and since he works from home at his computer, Nutter likes being a desk/lap cat. 

I spent a couple of days on the couch, taking antibiotics and laying on a heating pad and swilling water. I have a bit of a bladder infection. Ouch!

Otherwise this week...

  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Finished 1 book
  • Bought a couple of new plants to decorate the TV corner

This coming week...

  • Today Slider gets 'fixed'
  • Lady K visits this weekend
  • Started a new work-from-home job 

But in the meantime, I need to eat breakfast and take Slider to the vet on the way to work. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts