Writing Wednesday - NaNoWriMo Fail and Life Update!

Yep, here it is the last day of NaNoWriMo and I can say with all confidence I didn't make it this year!

This is the first year in a long time I haven't pushed past 50,000 words one way or another. I just haven't been feeling the love. I did write about 5000 new words on Sanctuary

I'm not sure if it was because I have been working/thinking about this book on and off for about 3 years now or what. But I just wasn't feeling the love for NaNo this year.

But that doesn't mean I haven't been 'doing' something!






I have really gotten a 'fire up my butt' to work on plans, goals, 'things' for 2022!

While I accomplished a HUGE goal this year (buying my house), I haven't been in-sync with myself. And I'm feeling it. So I am really recommitting to my plans in all areas again next year. Hence, the mess on the floor by the desk!

So I am actually starting my new year in December - hammering out ideas and plans, getting my planner and other tools set up to assist in being a 'Boss Babe' in 2022.

Standby for more information on the planners, notebooks, goals, plans in the coming days!






Comments

Popular Posts