Week in Review - June 27 - July 3, 2022


It's been an exciting week!

On Saturday, Mr. Cobra proposed to Texter on their anniversary of their first date. He asked me to come along so I could bring Lady K to the car show where he was going to propose. Now comes the wedding planning. 

Harvesting has started in the garden. I've gotten about a pound of green beans and almost 10 pounds of tomatoes over the past week. Seed saving from tomatoes has started, with canning tomatoes coming along soon. 

My corn has started putting up tassels, so home-grown corn should be coming in the next few weeks. I'm so excited!

I did FINALLY have a staple gun, stretcher bars and the fabric panel all together at the same time and 'framed' a lovely panel to hang as a picture. I've only been wanting to do this for several years now. 

And the Tour de France has started!

So I've been coming home and chilling out on the couch, watching my 'men in spandex'. This year they started in Denmark for the first time and the scenery is lovely.

Otherwise this week...

  • Finished 3 books
  • Made a batch of lemon cordial from my 'rescued lemons'. Still have another batch to make up.
  • Walked 23.1 miles - need to up the steps!

This coming week...

  • Dinner with Texter, Lady K and Mr. Cobra for the 4th of July before bringing Lady K back to my house for a couple of days
  • More Tour de France watching
  • Camp NaNoWriMo writing!
  • Garden watering since the rain seems to avoid my house
  • Trying out Mr. Cobra's Oculus headset to see if I want to get one for an exercise program

But for now - more coffee, breakfast and off to work!

 

Comments

Popular Posts