Writing Wednesday - End of Preptober



Today is five days away from the start of NaNoWriMo and I'm winding up my prep on If You Cook...
And that's really exciting to me. 

My final preparation today will be - 
  1. Going through the last of the blog posts for recipes (about 1.5 years worth)
  2. Setting up my chart for each of the recipes
  3. Putting the recipes I have printed out into my notebook

The chart has the following on it - 
  1. The name of the recipe
  2. What 'category' it fits into
  3. Have I copied it into the format I want for the book (rewritten)
  4. Is there a story behind it and have I written it
  5. Do I need to test it?
  6. Do I need to take pictures of the final product?

I know as I go along there will be some 'tweaking', but for now this should get me through a rough draft for NaNoWriMo. And I'm happy with the progress so far.

Let NaNoWriMo begin!



 

Comments

Popular Posts