Week in Review - October 9 - 16, 2022



It's been a good week. 

The weather is definitely turned into fall. It's lovely now. Windows are open and it's chilly in the morning. A chilly morning makes the coffee all that much nicer. And the first pot of chili for the cool weather was made.

I discovered one of the benefits of my Medicare plan I selected gives me a free fitness membership. So I went to the local YMCA and checked it out. It is so beautiful! I can't wait to start taking some classes after work.

Ruby is settling in well. Except for a bit of tweaking on the potty training. And barking at the cats. She's not aggressive toward them. She's really wanting them to stop and let her sniff them. They aren't agreeing to that as of yet.

Bingo night at the library was Thursday evening. Unfortunately, I was always one number short and didn't win anything, but it was a fun evening out.

Then I attended a meeting of the local herbal society on Saturday. I was so welcomed and can't wait for next month's meeting. 

This coming week will be full...

  • Two art events at the library.
  • Taking buckets to a herb society member (getting them out of my yard and into hers!)
  • Exercise classes at the Y
  • Moving plants inside before the coming freeze
  • More work on the cookbook

But until then, more coffee and off to work!

 

Comments

Popular Posts