Week in Review - October 24 - 30, 2022



So...

Recuperating well from the fractured rib. My mine issue is ME! I kept forgetting not to lift more than 10 pounds, etc. But doing well enough despite myself.

I reorganized my books and got rid of about 50 books. Right now they are with someone else who will go through them to see if they want to read them. If not, they will go into a small library at Bush-n-Vine. 

My seeds for 2023 have started arriving. Actually, most of what I have been ordered are 'new' stuff and not replacing seeds I have used in the past. The basic veggie garden still has seed from last year. And my first flat of seeds have been started. It's full of slow germinators. But more about that later. 

Winding up activities to be ready for NaNoWriMo tomorrow. And I HAVE to hit my 50,000 word goal because I pre-ordered the 'winner' t-shirt. I am under a double obligation. 

Lady K was picked up for her weekend with us. On the 2 hour drive back here, she went through the Target Toy catalog. I think it would have been easier for her to cross out what she didn't want rather than circling what she wanted.

I ordered my new glasses. I'm excited as the doctor 'upped' my close-up strength. Or rather he put a bit of magnification. Can't wait to check it out with reading and needlework.

This coming week...

  • Lab tests for my annual physical 
  • Have an online exam for another work from home job
  • Attend the 'Y' at least 3 times next week for yoga and tai chi
  • Start NaNoWriMo
  • Finish up the seed inventory spreadsheet

But for now, I'm off to work with a LARGE cup of coffee.

 

Comments

Popular Posts