Week in Review - July 12 - 18, 2021

I am so not 'energetic' these days. It's been hot and humid and just plain 'yucky'. 

It is raining today, so I'll be driving to work in the rain. Huzzah! And it's supposed to be rainy all day. Double Huzzah!


Lady K was with us for the week. We took her back to her dad's on Friday afternoon. I now have my living room (and couch) back as she was camped out there all week. 

My 'fiber mojo' has kicked in and I have several fiber projects going on. And trying to decide what class or classes I want to take in October at a Fiber Festival. So that's fun. With the couch now I can sit comfortably with Slider beside me. Otherwise, it's a struggle to see who gets most of the chair and ottoman. I was losing.

Speaking of Slider, he has learned he can hoist himself up on the chaise lounge in my bedroom and climb up on the bed. No more lifting 45 pounds of dog up onto the bed!

Otherwise this week...

  • Attended a 'Paint and Pastries' event at one of the branch libraries and painted a little picture. I'm not quitting my day job to become an artist!
  • Finished 3 books
  • Yarn shopping with Texter and Lady K (too many projects now!)
  • My Texas Star Hibiscus has started blooming
  • Lots of tomato picking - big ones!

This week...

  • 'Books into Boxes' program at the library
  • Signing up Slider for obedience class
  • 'Build a Mouse' program at the library 
  • Full Moon ritual on Saturday - need some infused moon water!
  • Clean house!

But for now, a quick breakfast and off to work!


Comments

Popular Posts