Writing Wednesday - Planner Changing Time (Again)



A couple of months ago I decided to switch from my Hobonichi planners (see above) to an Erin Condren ring planner.  It just didn't work out for me. I found I wasn't even looking at my planner on a daily basic like I do my Hobonichi planner. 

So now I am back to using my Hobonichi Cousin as of the first of August. And I feel so much happier. 

And while I can't insert things like my HB90 weekly planning sheets, it really doesn't bother me. I will try and figure out what I want to do with the EC planner. I may see if Texter wants it for her use. 

However...

August is also the time Hobonichi does their new planner reveals. All the new covers, changes to the existing planners - all the new and yummy 'stuff'. Plus their bonus items if you buy directly from them.
Unless there is something coming along, I have been waiting for a few months so I can order my planner with this cover.




I love this cover. 

Besides my larger planner, the Cousin, I also get a smaller one to carry around with me. And they may have revealed a Weeks I will order, but the reveal of the whole line-up takes place on the 25th, with sales of most of the items starting on September 1. 

I also need to order a new 5-year Hobonichi. I bought one the first year they sold one, 2018 and I am winding down to it being full. It's grown from being about an inch thick when I first got it to being over 4 inches thick, filled with pictures, ticket stubs and snippets of what happened every day for 5 years - some important, other days very mundane. But 5 years of memories all in one little book. 

This is one of my favorite times of the year, like a Christmas Advent calendar, but for planners. They have already announced their 'exclusives' you receive when ordering directly from them this year. And besides the 3 color pen - which is always offered, different colors for different years - there will be a bag! Labeled with a bright yellow 2023, the blue bag is to store your planner and/or put in items collected over the year. Or whatever other use you can find for it. Exciting!

So, basically, I am make in my comfort zone with the return of my Hobonichi Cousin planner. And looking forward to 01 September and ordering my 2023 line-up of planners. 


Comments

Popular Posts