Positive Focus Sunday - Looking At Something from A Different Perspective



This is a picture I took the Saturday Lady K and I went to Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens. It's a small island in the river you can view from the bridge leading from the garden area, over the river, to the zoo.

I really liked the reflection on the water of the tree.

Then I saw the reflection on the water of the leaves floating on the surface and the sun. So what would happen if I did this?




Now, to me, it looks like a picture of the night sky. The sun becomes the moon. The leaves floating on the water become a constellation of stars. 

How like many things in life - sometimes you need to look at it from a different perspective and it just might open up another understanding of the subject. 

So don't be afraid to turn things upside down every now and then!





 

Comments

Popular Posts