Week in Review - September 12 - 18, 2022



It has been a busy week, from watching the events surrounding Queen Elizabeth II's death to celebrating my birthday. To think she was queen longer than I have been alive is amazing.

I was fortunate enough to spend the whole weekend with Lady K and going to the zoo in Columbia, South Carolina for a pleasant day outside. 

In the mail came a lovely gift from a friend for my birthday to my 2023 planners. Plus, I made cinnamon rolls to take into work as a start on my cookbook testing of recipes. The cookbook is rolling along and will continue to move along during Prep-tober and NaNoWriMo. 

Otherwise this week...

  • Finished 2 books with several nearing completion
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Made pear preserves for a co-worker
  • Switched Texter over to Mr. Cobra's phone plan
  • Picked up part of a brisket which had been smoked for me

This coming week...

  • A couple of Quilt Shop Hop stores visited
  • Two library art events
  • Taking Texter to pick up her new kitten
  • Switching my internet service and a bit of living room rearranging
  • More post writing 
  • Working on cookbook

But for now, it's breakfast and onto work.


 

Comments

Popular Posts