Writing Wednesday - Pre-Preptober 'Thinking'



I'm thinking, maybe, my writing for NaNoWriMo 2023 will be along the lines of a cozy mystery. This way I don't have to write all the blood and guts details. It's more about the relationship between the characters and following the clues than about the descriptions of the murder(s). 

Three of the murders have been pretty much figured out, thanks in part to Texter's input. Two more are probably going to be hinted at. Which leaves two of the knives, or sins,  unclaimed. Hmmm... Not so sure about pesky Greed and Envy (do I identify too closely with them?).

Anyway...

'Wrath' - I pulled out of the display case and put on my desk for 'inspiration'. She looks like she will kick my ass if I am just sitting around at the desk and not actually writing. 

In fact, since I have decided to go this route and the wall behind my desk is free of bulletin boards or pictures, I may hang the case up on the wall as a reminder to write, write, write. 




Muse or murderer? 

Guess I'll have to find out. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts