Procrastination or Avoidance?

I have been feeling very 'uninspired' the past few days.  Wednesday, I was brought low by some fish which didn't agree with me.  Thursday, taking Lady K for her 15 month checkup and shots.  Fortunately, we have a doctor and PA we adore.  Unfortunately, they are a bit over an hour drive away.  However, it does give us a chance to do some shopping in stores we can't here in Helena (like Barnes and Noble!)

So....


A little bit of a different technique than I normally use.  In fact, this is totally not what I was looking for, but I really like it now that it is done.  I thought maybe a little 'creativity' would get me going.  Instead, I think I am going to clean up my desk and dresser top and organize all of that 'stuff'.  Busy hands keep getting into it, so pick it up and make it a little more manageable. 

I am blaming Mercury in Retrograde for this blah feeling......

Comments

Popular Posts