Morrell Falls and Gus Digital Play

One of the pictures I took of the snow-capped mountains is now the wallpaper on my computer.  But I stayed inside a bit and 'played' with some of the pictures I took last weekend.

I had taken pictures of "Gus", the larch tree, in hopes of doing a vertical panorama which worked out pretty good.


I think it 'stitched' together pretty darn good.  And yes, the sky really was that blue - no enhancement with the colors that day.


So then I took Gus and turned him into a drawing.  (I am sure Savvy will have some comment about phallic drawings on my part.)


This is the picture now on my computer.  I took it and made a drawing out of it, layering and masking the original and using filters on it.


This is our great hike leader.  He didn't see a bear, I think it was the idea of Starbucks cups littering his car.


Comments

Popular Posts