Top Secret Twenty-One

What does Grandma's bucket list, a one-eyed Russian and chihuahua minions all have in common?  A rollicking read by Janet Evanovich.


I'm a big fan of the Stephanie Plum series, mainly because it makes me laugh.  I do have to admit, there have been a couple of the books in the later 'teens' which I didn't feel were up to snuff.  Twenty started back on the fun ride I was use to and this one was a big hit.

Ranger is in danger this time and Stephanie is helping find who is out to kill him.  That is between babysitting the 'little person' who is also being targeted, seemingly by the bail jumper she is looking for.  There is the normal car destroyed yet again, a few apartments fire-bombed, naked fat men sitting on rooftops and funeral viewing with Grandma.  Along with cuddling with Joe and lusting, but not touching, with Ranger.

I read it in 24 hours, so I know this is a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts