More Fiber In My Diet

Of course, I am still working on my Mystery Shawl which is no longer a mystery.  It's been retitled "Starting Point" and to see what it will look like, you can go here.

It will be a long shawl/wrap, which means I can really wrap up in it. I am through half of it and am on  clue 2 of the second half before I can join and do the center 'arrows'. But with Texter coaching Lady K's T-ball team starting today, I will have at least a couple of hours each week to dedicate to sitting and knitting while they are playing ball.

And while I have a whole slew of WIP, I couldn't resist adding a couple more.


The yarn on the left has some sparkles in it and I thought about a cabled hat from it. But that would use only about half the skein. And I picked up the Zauberball because it had greens in it and it turns out the greens are pretty close in color. So I might have to make the Kerchief by Kieran Foley with them. 

photo courtesy of Kieran Foley



But the 'biggie' I have in the planning process is the Color Affection by Veera Valimaki (I think this is what I am going to do). I have had it in my library of patterns for a while now and think I am going to make it with these yarns.


The yellow I have had for a while now. The light gray I added from the Big Sky Fiber Festival. The cream and dark gray I added from my stop at Joseph's Coat in Missoula.  

So I have actually finished ZERO knitting projects and now I am adding three! But hopefully, the balance will switch to the FO's in the near future. After all, Tour de France starts on July 1 and that's prime knitting time!


Comments

Popular Posts