Fabric and Fiber Friday - Llama, Llama

Yesterday my baby blanket and a snuggle were gifted to the new mother-to-be. So they are now out in the world.

In the meantime, I have finished the 'Llama' hat.


This is one of the DMC hat 'kits'. Quick and easy to knit. I have forgotten all the ones I have knitted to date. The llama was on the clearance aisle and Texter has a penpal who loves llamas. So basically a couple of afternoons binge-watching TV had it done.

So it's back to 'Covered in Cats'.


Unfortunately, the cat is started in the dark purple stripe, so it's hard to tell there is a black cat. And changing colors in the middle of the row is a bit interesting, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I am glad I drew out a large graph to follow for the color changes. 

But this afternoon I will be on a rescue mission.

The DMC Unicorn hat I made for Lady K...well, the unicorn fell off. So I have to go fix it. Because according to her, without the unicorn, it's just a hat and not cool. I have to do my grandmother duties and make the hat cool again.

Comments

Popular Posts