Fabric and Fiber Friday - Baby Blanket Finished!

I met my deadline for the baby blanket. Now I just have to stop on my way home from work today and pick up a bag and tissue paper to wrap it in for the shower on Saturday.




I used three Caron Cakes in the Rainbow Sprinkles colorway purchased at Michaels. The pattern I used is the Corner-to-Corner with a border around the edge of the blanket. I used the directions from Felted Button.

I worked on it at night, watching shows on the computer. So basically it kept my hands busy while resting in the evenings. Now it is back to the Sockhead Slouch Hat.  

However, I do have my eye on this as a project...


While there are various colorful versions of this pattern, I really, really love the black and white version. Maybe? But I love the designs on LillaBjorn's Crochet World and this is part of a CAL.

So lots of black and white to purchase if I decide to go forward with this design.


Comments

Popular Posts