Tuesday Sundries - It's Arrived!


My Hobonichi order actually arrived Saturday while I was a work. However, I wasn't aware of it until Sunday morning as I left for work yet again.

Luckily, I had a few extra minutes to open up the box.



(Ok, so I'm not into photo editing this morning!)

Anyway...

The flowers on the black is the cover for my desk planner, the Cousin. It stays 'home' for the most part. I have been using the same cover for the past couple of years and decided it was time for a new one. I'll store the old one with 2019 still inside and if I want to change back I can. I debated over a couple of options for a new cover and am delighted I went with this one.

The second photo is my every day carry, the Weeks. I bought the botanical one last year, cherry blossoms, and gave it to a friend as a gift. This one doesn't have the extra pages the one I am using this year has, but I adore the look of it.


So here they are! Complete with one of this year's freebie pens in brilliant red.

I do have another small order coming which will have the Techo and cover (which is in between these two in sizes). I plan on using it as my 2020 diary as the 'daily' pages which are normally dated are undated in this version. I also have a couple of notebooks to go with my cousin for my lists and notes I am constantly sticking into the planner.

Now it's waiting time!

I get a set of stickers in mid-December for January I will use to decorate the pages. I am not sure if I will keep up this subscription, but I wanted to give it a try as they have so kindly in the past given me samples for classes I was teaching. Plus I had won a huge box of their 'stuff' for memory keeping which turned to ash in the fire. So I want to give them some support for their past support of me.

There are a few things I will go ahead and start adding, like birthdays, anniversaries and the ever important paydays.

But for now I am at peace because I have my 2020 lineup at hand.



Comments

Popular Posts