Week in Review - November 10 - 16

This week, fall and winter, seem to officially arrive in North Carolina. It's been cool, if not downright cold most days, with drizzly, overcast skies.

But it does make the colors of the trees stand out nicely.




But the show of color is almost over with as the trees are rapidly losing their leaves.

And a full moon brightened our nights.


I once again alternated between learning more office duties and training another person on office duties with to-go shopping. In fact, Monday was a killer. It was so busy I worked 11 hours with no break to get the 22 orders out with a little help from a couple of co-workers at times. Luckily, since I was into major overtime with that day, I got to go home early the next day. 

The coming weeks are going to be mainly to-go duties with holiday food shopping. But on Wednesday, I will get my new super-duper (I hope) new shoes and insoles. I just need my current shoes to last a couple more days!

I started another 'study'. This time it is a month-long diffuser study. Very easy. Plug it in and let it do its thing with a scent that is supposed to be calming to cats. 

And a baby shower at work for one of the assistant managers. She is due at Christmas, so my blanket and a snuggie I had in storage were gifted.

I started the Covered in Cats afghan and attempting the Rozeta CAL. 

But the real needlework is repairing the Unicorn hat for Lady K. The unicorn head fell off, to much distress from Lady K. So it has been repaired and will be returned today. It seems a hat without the head is just a hat and not 'cool'.

Otherwise this week...

  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Finished 2 books
  • Traded 3 games at Gamestop and picked up 2 I had on preorder.
  • Budget by Paycheck workbook arrived

This coming week...

  • New shoes!
  • Hobonichi order should be shipping from Japan
  • Start 2019 review and 2020 planning
  • Busy week to-go shopping at work
  • Crochet, crochet, crochet

But for now, more coffee before work.


Comments

Popular Posts