Positive Focus Thursday - Now and The Year Ahead

It's that time of the year when everyone (or most of the people I follow on bloglovin' and YouTube) think about their 'word of the year.

I have had a word of the year several times now and, I will confess, I usually forget it after a few months.






This year I am going with a 'mantra' more or less. And I pulled out an old Photoshop project to use as the background for the mantra.


Yes, I am going to be drawing on the magic that is all around us and manifesting my needs and desires for 2020 and beyond.

Right now, I am in a place where I actually feel empowered and peaceful. Well, as peaceful and empowered as you can feel after a 10 hour day walking on grocery store hard floors!

But I am in a good place and it's only going to get better in the coming year. Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular Posts