Fabric and Fiber Friday - Not So 'Covered in Cats'


This is the current status of my 'Covered in Cats' afghan.

It started out as a corner to corner afghan and I didn't like how it was going. So I ripped it out and started again as a double crochet afghan. I need to get a couple more rows into the design to see how I like this method of doing the cats in the afghan.

Peeking through is the yarn for the 'Rozeta CAL' which I have decided to pause while I do 'Cats'. 

Unfortunately, with my laptop back in my possession, I made the 'mistake' of subscribing again to World of Warcraft and catching up on the last expansion. Killing things is so nice after work some days! However, it does cut into my time I should/could be crocheting.

I need to find a happy medium for doing both playing games and crocheting. Maybe one on even days and the other on odd days?

Unfortunately, I also discovered a couple more projects I want to do. So I need to step up my crafting game.

I 'discovered' Tiny Owl Knits. Her "Meow-gona-Cowl' and her 'Moon Phases' scarf are high on my NEED TO MAKE list.

Another project I want to work on is the Kaleidoscope Blanket CAL

Sigh...

But in the meantime, it's off to work so I can afford to buy the yarn for all these projects!

Comments

Popular Posts