Writing Wednesday - 2019 and 2020 Goals (In Progress)

Today I am off work and I have no plans to go anywhere. Going 'somewhere' usually means I won't get to the tasks on hand. So I'm sticking in place today.

My two main objectives are to get out my Christmas cards and to write out my 2020 plans and see how my 2019 plans went.

But first...


No, it's not about ugly Christmas sweaters.

This is my go-to sweater I have been wearing for years! At this point I might even venture at least a decade.

It's oversized (even for me) and soft and familiar. 

I am sure everyone has that go-to item they wear time and time again without even realizing they are doing it.

With the weather being cool and damp and the thermostat being set low, it is a bit chilly in my room in the mornings. Great for sleeping, but a bit on the br-r-r-r-r side when you need to be up. So I throw on old faithful over my pj's to warm me up.

Now the standing joke between the Texter, Savvy and myself are over my sweaters. All my sweaters are oversized for me, which means they are really roomy for the girls. And they are soft. Soft is a requirement for my sweaters. And Savvy says they smell like me (a good thing in this context). I don't actually have many sweaters in my possession as they all seem to be in other closets! When I die they said they are going to fight over who gets what sweaters. Their inheritance from me.

Anyway, the sweater is on. Coffee has been made and Bailey's Peppermint Mocha creamer added to today's cup (or 3 or 4).  

But, what's in your closet?

Comments

Popular Posts