Week in Review - March 22-28


Even the geese are practicing social distancing these days! 

I got a giggle as I went out to collect shopping carts one day last week. There is a small pond across the street from the store and we sometimes get visitors to the parking lot. I didn't upset them, but someone with a dog set them off honking.

Anyway...

Not much 'new' going on here. Work, work, work. And then coming home and playing some Animal Crossing.  Yes, I am part of that craziness. I get really envious of Savvy and Texter until I stop and think they are home and playing for several hours a day. I play maybe an hour or so each day, mainly to unwind and relax.

Mailing out my book and journal for the Book Hive Book Club has been postponed for a month due to the C-19.

I 'hosted' Lady K overnight before I took her to her dad's for the weekend. Which is interesting these days because of all the 'stay-at-home' rules. But everyone checked (since we are crossing state lines) if it was ok and because it is a court-ordered mandate for visitation, we are fine. 

Which leads me to something that has been troubling me.

I have a letter of authorization/explanation to travel as I am considered an 'essential worker'. It has been striking me as very Cold War/WWII-ish where people needed papers to travel. 

And I am still finding things to laugh about. Like the lady who needed the whipped cream pointed out and we both denied knowing anything about standing at the refrigerator door and eating the whipped cream right out of the can.

Some gardening took place and I am still feeling the aches of lifting, bending, squatting for several hours. 

Otherwise this past week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days, 4 of those days over 10,000
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Got the new Estelle Ryan ebook and just barely started it
  • Created my Kanban Board for Q2

This coming week...

  • Potting up plants into new containers
  • More Animal Crossing
  • Awaiting my copy of 'Save The Cat' software for novel writing (post to come on it)
  • Letters written!

But for now, it's actually Monday morning when I am writing this and I needed to get some breakfast before continuing on with my list of 'to-do's' for the day. Which, of course, includes more coffee.

Comments

  1. Always enjoy catching up with you. I think the "more coffee" is a moral example for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts