Tuesday Sundries - Unexpected Pictures

With the new car I can connect my phone via Bluetooth to the speakers. It works great for listening to audio books. Love, love, love it!

It also works great when Lady K is in the car. She wants to listen to music. So rather than play the same CD over and over (and over and over and over) again, she can select from my phone. And play the same songs over and over and over.

Anyway...

Often when I get my phone back and download pictures, sometimes several days later, I get surprise photos.


I'm not exactly sure what she was looking at. Or if I want to know what she was looking at. She was probably singing along to the music and took a picture. Or she was surprised to see sunshine at long last!

Regardless, letting her use my phone is an unexpected pleasure at times. 

Comments

Popular Posts